Monday, December 7, 2009


This is probably my most favorite picture of Hannah!!
She was a Fairy Princess for Halloween the year she was almost three.
Instead of saying "trick or treat" she would say "Goodies"
She was so happy to show us all her candy that night. She kept saying
"Goodies, Papa, Goodies!!!"


She is still a princess!!!!


Hannah and her peebs:
Hannah Rose aka "Jonesy", Makaela, Hannah Rose & Taelor Danae

Hannah celebrated her 15th birthday on Friday De
cember 4th with a few friends for movies and hot tub at Papa and Grammas.
Taelor Danae, Makaela, and Hannah's friend from 1st grade Hannah Rose, yes, I said Hannah Rose, also known as Jonesy, ate snacks, watched tv and jabbered on in
to the evening. Steve and I retreated to the upstairs to give them space and let them have the downstairs to themselves. Sometime around 9:30 they decided to try the hot tub. Great! It was cooollldd!!! outside and the hot tub would feel awesome!!! so we thought........
The girls changed and hurried outside to the tub, Steve and I heard giggles and screams and we thought ~ we will have to keep an eye on the clock to keep the noise under control according to quiet hours in the neighborhood!! ~Well, within a few minutes Hannah came in and asked if we could heat up the water real fast because it was only 85 degrees, WHAT?????? I checked it earlier, steam was rising, chemicals were balanced, water was clean......WHAT THE HECK?????
First thought, oh great, its broken... upon checking, we found that somehow the settings had been changed to sleep setting and needed to be reset. We had to tell the girls the hot tub wasn't going to happen (it takes an hour to heat up 4 degrees, that would be about 4 hrs to get to 102) The girls went RUNNING into the house and all together jumped into the hot shower to unfreeze their feet, Yikes........Well, needless to say, Steve and I felt terrible. I'm sure Hannah was disappointed, but being the sweet, lovable girl she is, she said "that's ok, it was still an adventure!!"
I so, so love her~~~~ :)
So, when she asked if she could rent 2 movies from OnDemand, what could we say???
Of course, Hannah, whatever you want..............,
She now has an open invitation to bring some of her friends over for a HOT tub party whenever she wants
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY HANNAH ROSE ZITNY!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!

~~~Your Papa and Gramma are so proud of the
beautiful young woman you have become~~~


1 comment: