**Okay, so my last post was a little premature....**
Normally fall begins before the actual calendar date of September 20th (or so) here in the Pacific Northwest,
but we have been enjoying an extended summer this year.
Finally about 4-6 weeks late we are expiriencing fall weather.
Clear, sunny days, cool crisp temps and changing colors. I know, I know, I said this already, but this time it really is!!!!! Look at the pictures and see for yourself :)
Yesterday we took a train trip on the Mt Rainier Railroad to view the fall colors with the family. It was a perfect fall day and a wonderful family time. Soooo much fun, especially when we reached the trestle and Sarah's voice raised several octaves as she faced her fear of heights!!!!
View more photos of the train trip and the fam at Sarah's blog. She has some great pics
Normally fall begins before the actual calendar date of September 20th (or so) here in the Pacific Northwest,
but we have been enjoying an extended summer this year.
Finally about 4-6 weeks late we are expiriencing fall weather.
Clear, sunny days, cool crisp temps and changing colors. I know, I know, I said this already, but this time it really is!!!!! Look at the pictures and see for yourself :)
Yesterday we took a train trip on the Mt Rainier Railroad to view the fall colors with the family. It was a perfect fall day and a wonderful family time. Soooo much fun, especially when we reached the trestle and Sarah's voice raised several octaves as she faced her fear of heights!!!!
View more photos of the train trip and the fam at Sarah's blog. She has some great pics
Our house 2009
Wooden train trestle approximately 85 ft high
View from the train
No comments:
Post a Comment