Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Sunday with the girls


Last Sunday I got to go shopping with two of my favorite girls. Sarah and Hannah and Hannah's friend Hannah (confusing, I know, especially considering they have the same middle name!) and I went shopping. Sarah was stocking up on clothes for her growing boys and Hannah was looking for shoes for, get this, her very first Prom!! Yes, I said prom. She has a dance at the end of the year for her 8th Grade Promotion. This is not possible. I'm sure it was just yesterday she was a Fairy Princess trick' or treating and telling Papa, "Goodies, Papa Goodies!!"

Wouldn't you just love to have a spell from this Fairy Princess


Still smiling hours later



The final decision, simple, yet elegant

2 comments:

Zitny Clan said...

She is one of the most beautiful girls ever!!!! What a time warp I've been in between watching PowerPuff Girls one night, then not even 48 hrs. later shopping for accessories for a formal dance!! Blech. It all goes too fast!

Steve and Ruth said...

It does go so fast. But praise God he gave us a memory (albeit, fading) and blesses us to remember the good stuff and mercifully helps us forget the bad