3 down, 1 to go
It has been a birthday marathon around here, so I'm a little late on posting pictures of all the events. It started in January with Olivia's 9th birthday on the 29th, 13 days later is was Grace's 12th. Joey's followed on February 17th with Steve's sandwiched in between there on the 16th. There is a bit of a reprieve now until our grandson Jak's birthday on tax day, April 15th. I can't make a cake for his birthday since he lives so far away, but I see a "powice caw" cake for Gabe's birthday on the 27th of April. So, while I rest up for that one, I'll post some pics of the past celebrations. Better late that never I guess.........
January 29th
February 11th
February 17th
I wanted to post a picture of the party at the Rain Forest Cafe which was a combo party for Joey and Grace, but somewhere in the flurry of photography, I have misplaced them. Suffice it to say, it was a wonderful time with family and friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment