and gone and I haven't even posted for March!!!!
Steve and my date for the month of March was a trip to an Irish Pub on St Paddy's Day. It was so much fun. They had live music playing, tons of people, free blinky necklaces and a resident authentic Irish pub patron. This old guy at the end of the bar looks like the old guy at the end of the bar in the John Wayne movie "The Quiet Man". If the movie wasn't some 50 years old, I
would swear it was the same man. Sorry for the poor quality picture. I took this with my phone and enlarged it at the cost of picture clarity.

Well now Easter has already come and gone. It was a quiet, pleasant day spent glorifying our Lord for the sacrifice of Jesus for our sins and spending time with our family. Well, quiet in the sense we were together eating and hanging out together. Quiet doesn't quite define the Zitny house. I love our family and hanging out with them. It is a house full of life and love and joy!!! It is obvious they like to spend time with each other. They were all together, no one went off to another room, everyone stayed together and played or whatever, together. I think that is a sign of a family that truly loves one another.
I thank God for my family. One thing I would change is that Steve and I will spend a holiday with both our children and all our grandchildren at the same time soon.
I hope everyone had a great holiday and was blessed to spend it with family. God Bless!!!
3 comments:
I remember last Easter we were initiated into the Zitny family. :) We love you guys!
Aww, sweet. I love you guys too, and am glad that you chose not to blog about the chaos and the ensuing headache I'm sure Dad took home! Some day, we'll have all of us together :)
Post a Comment