very nice pictures! I didn't know you had this up and running yet. Uh, the one of Luke running w the ball tho? Yeah, he looks a little goofy! I'll go add you to my link list :)
Well, I wasn't advertising it yet. I guess I'm a little self-concious about how interesting a blog about an "older" couple would be. But I'm having fun playing around with it. I agree.. Luke looks a little goofy, but it was hard to get action photos that didn't
We are a couple of 50 something people working on our 40th year of marriage. We have 2 grown children and 9 granchildren. We love Jesus, family, camping, sports, snow and sun
2 comments:
very nice pictures! I didn't know you had this up and running yet. Uh, the one of Luke running w the ball tho? Yeah, he looks a little goofy! I'll go add you to my link list :)
Well, I wasn't advertising it yet. I guess I'm a little self-concious about how interesting a blog about an "older" couple would be. But I'm having fun playing around with it. I agree.. Luke looks a little goofy, but it was hard to get action photos that didn't
Post a Comment